The next letter
Problems where you have to complete or fill in a gap in a sequence of letters or numbers are a staple of puzzle pages and IQ tests. Here are a few to get your brain cells working. Some of them are even relevant to football!
What is the next letter in the following sequences.
- W I T N L I T F ? (Clue - look up!)
- K C M S F ?
- A B D O P ? (Clue - this one's not about football)
- M H C K R ?
- M M B M M A M M M ?
- S itís the first letter of each word in the question
- E the last six Boston United managers (Kerr, Cusak, Morris, Sterland, Fee and Evans)
- Q letters of the alphabet that have an inside
- B the last six teams to win the Conference (Macclesfield, Halifax, Cheltenham, Kidderminster, Rushden & Diamonds, Boston Utd)
- A the Premiership champions (Manchester United, Manchester United, Blackburn Rovers, Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal)