Author Topic: Too tinpot to be tinpot!  (Read 3651 times)

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Too tinpot to be tinpot!
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
The Lincs Senior Shield is a just plank of wood!

Lets have some proper silverware please lads.

Seenbetter

Re: Too tinpot to be tinpot!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 04:39:41 PM »
I know we won it but what an awful final. The ref, well there must be a bottomless pit somewhere the fa are trying to fill up with crap officials who appear never to have played football themselves, who think that a foul is something you have for Sunday dinner. A really good lesson from last night though was for Mr Newton and co, how not to have a football stadium. I realise it's an athletic stadium as well but we were too far away from the pitch to feel a part of the proceedings and when you shouted at the ref he was too far away to hear us. Well done to the lads though but I think we were very lucky. Grantham wacked the crossbar with a terrific shot and near the end they hit the goal post to see the ball deflect across the goal line towards the other post. It was more like a training game for us. Oh and by the way, do you remember the infamous No6, well Grantham had him as No3 and he should have been booked a couple of times. Sad about Milly. Hope he recovers to start for us next season. Now for the league and promotion.

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »
what i coudnt understand was why it wasnt held at york street  ???
"till saturday comes"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »
Because Grantham won the toss of the coin...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
Grantham - Champion tossers!

;D

apologies, someone had to say it.