Author Topic: Duffers is angry apparently...  (Read 4377 times)

Pride of Bostonshire

• View Profile
Duffers is angry apparently...
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
There is reaction and a bit of comment on the post match events from Retford's local rag here

Apparently the Ref. was totally against them.

woad_pilgrim

Re: Duffers is angry apparently...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
Nothing fair about their victory. If that's what it takes to go up I'd sooner us stay in this league. Dirtiest side I have seen in a long long time.
Quoting myself after the home game, a bit sad I know. But I stand by the statement I'd sooner stay in this league than watch what Duffield's side serves up. He is a c*ck of the highest order and I am so glad we didn't end up with him as manager. What a sore loser:

dazzybabie

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »
Or to put it another way.

Nob

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 01:10:22 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmm reading the part about OUR players kissing badges and celebrating too much,didn't Evans once use that and the pic on the wall routine when he "alledged" D&R did the same when they played us?? ???

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 01:38:24 PM »
Duffield is an absolute twat! It all kicked off about 5 metres away from where I was stood with the mrs. Cully punched the air and duffield charged on a grabbed him around the throat!!!! I for one hope he gets the harshest punishment possible but I doubt that will happen. What an arsehole!!
Great win pilgrims!!!!!!

Seenbetter

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »
Duffers has fallen out of his pram and landed on his head. Of course the ref was biassed towards Boston, thats why we had 3 players booked to their 1. It's his bully boy tactics thats got them results. They put the frighteners on the opposition and expect them to surrender. If they focused more on playing quality football instead of intimidation I think they could do very well.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »
There was no foul on their keeper for the winner,and one of Kens photos proves it.You can clearly see Pearson up for the header and their keeper a couple of feet away.He came for a ball he was never going to get,and just  got caught in no-mans land-simples.As for the rest of Duffields rantings.........what a t*sser

PILGRIMS81

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »
Totally agree with all the posts as it seems duffield threw his toys out the pram!! Well done to the lads and just 1 more thing........DUFFIELD IS A TOSSER!!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 10:30:47 PM »
What an absolute Steve Evans.

Cully punched the air and duffield charged on a grabbed him around the throat!!!! I for one hope he gets the harshest punishment possible

Dont be silly, of course he wont get any punishment, this is the Unibond league, you could probably murder an entire team with a machine gun and no action will be taken.