Author Topic: Biggest game since Wrexham?  (Read 2343 times)

goodyntu

• View Profile
Biggest game since Wrexham?
« on: March 09, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »
Really looking forward to the game tommorow, hopefully a decent turnout is in force. Obviously it's been said that it's a make or break game, a win tommorow really is crucial. Going to be bringing a few lads from uni to the game, so hopefully there in for a treat. Must say that passing football is gonna be hard on Retford's pitch if anything is to go by, as I played on it about two years ago, not a great experience!

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest game since Wrexham?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 07:56:52 AM »
I would argue that some of the games last season could have seen the end of the club if we'd dropped to Unibond Div 1 but yes, tis a very big game in the rebuild of the club.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

BU on the up

• View Profile
Re: Biggest game since Wrexham?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »
I think our hopes of automatic promotion are on this game – if we win then I really think we will push BPA all the way but if we lose then I think our hopes of finishing first will be gone. With them being at home the pressure will be on them to attack and get the three points this will play into our hands. With us knowing what to expect having played them already this season and with the quality in our the squad I really do think we will win. 2-0 SWD and Sleath to score

BU on the up!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:14:35 AM by BU on the up »