Author Topic: Retford attendance.  (Read 20480 times)

Seenbetter

Retford attendance.
« on: March 03, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »
At the forum last night overheared people talking about going to Retford game next week. Scott and Newton both commented on the great away support the team get. The end of the season is nigh and we have some big games coming our way. With these factors in mind and the relatively short trip to Retford I think we could have a lot of support travelling to the game. The team deserve a 12th player because of their work ethic and the results they have acheived, so I for one will be winging my way to the game to cheer them on. I realise it's an evening game but lets make the effort to show other clubs what we are about. See you there.

bb1

Re: Retford attendance.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 04:44:21 PM »
Been to every match this season I do hope the drum is banging loud and the Boston fans are in fine voice.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »
im planning to go this one, hopefully the proper drum will be there(big tom or one like yours  :D) not the usual crap drums we have every week on town end :)

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 05:02:36 PM »
it'll be there  ;)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:04:12 PM »
im planning to go this one, hopefully the proper drum will be there(big tom or one like yours  :D) not the usual crap drums we have every week on town end :)
You meen the been cans

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 05:08:44 PM »
You meen the been cans

yes the bean cans which get no-reaction what so ever hence why i don't take mine anymore

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »
I'll be there..
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 06:11:55 PM »
me too......

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »
cant wait havent looked forward to a match as much for ages
"till saturday comes"

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »
You meen the been cans

yes the bean cans which get no-reaction what so ever hence why i don't take mine anymore
yours is decent its the 2 we have week in week out that are about as usefull as a beancan, if you dont bring it anymore just make sure you have it for FC match to make better atmostphere and to bug the fc fans i hear they dont like drums  ;D

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 01:10:10 AM »
You meen the been cans

yours is decent its the 2 we have week in week out that are about as usefull as a beancan, if you dont bring it anymore just make sure you have it for FC match to make better atmostphere and to bug the fc fans i hear they dont like drums  ;D

A lot don't but don't bother me better with other fans making noise.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
You meen the been cans

A lot don't but don't bother me better with other fans making noise.

Drums, Jester Hats, England flags the lot at FCUM, just to piss the football fashion police off  ;D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 10:20:59 AM »
Drums, Jester Hats, England flags the lot at FCUM, just to piss the football fashion police off  ;D
[/quote]

Ha ha. As well as the England flag, you can't forget my pride and joy - the Lincolnshire flag. I'm sure it baffles most of the away fans when they see it lol.
To be fair though - the FCUM fans are a great bunch, they made us all very welcome when we went up their earlier this season. Can't wait to welcome them at York Street, should be a cracking atmosphere.

ordsallfan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 06:46:17 PM »
Hi guys....

Just too inform you that Drums aren,t allowed at evening games at Retford due to an agreement with local residents,.... <SORRY>...

But you will be given a warm welcome in all other aspects.......

Any ideas on numbers you may bring????

Also in advance i would like to warn you about the lack of coverage at our ground and it does tend to have its own climate so wrap up extra warm.....

See you Tuesday

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »

Also in advance i would like to warn you about the lack of coverage at our ground and it does tend to have its own climate so wrap up extra warm.....

It can't be any colder than Buxton, can it?