Author Topic: Kendal  (Read 2670 times)

bb1

Kendal
« on: March 03, 2010, 11:40:26 AM »
Manager Lee Ashcroft has been banned from all football at Kendal for 3 months. The subject of red cards was discussed at the forum and the only one to be criticized was Yatesey. For me Rob Scott should learn when passion ends and stupidity begins he has already received a red this season and manager or players are no good to a club in the stands as Kendal may find that a few swear words can be very costly. Refs can wind anyone up but a manager should have a modicum of restraint as no matter what a ref has the final say.

cappo

• View Profile
Re: Kendal
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 12:50:31 PM »
im not exactly sure why or how you can compare ashcrofts behavior up to his ban to rob scotts ONE unfortunate dismissal.scotty is a passionate bloke who brings a lot to the club with his character.no body is squeaky clean and scottys behavior has been,yes a little bit in ya face,but honest.i honestly think you are trying to make something out of nothing....dont.
"till saturday comes"

bb1

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 01:32:08 PM »
The point being made is that Kendal could experience a dip in form because of  stupid actions by one individual and his now NONE instructions to their squad, and one red card should be enough of a warning to Scot as in my opinion he makes a very valuable contribution to Boston on match days

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »
By no stretch of the imagination are Ashcroft and Scotts cases similar. Sure Paul Hurst is capable of coping on his own.  I think Ashcroft got a raw deal compared with one of our ex managers. Don,t think you would have tolerated Evans for many matchs bb1

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »
i respect your opinion but dont agree at all as there is no comparison what so ever
"till saturday comes"