Author Topic: Fans forum  (Read 2763 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fans forum
« on: February 27, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »
For those fans unable to attend the forum due to work commitments, travel distance etc, if you were able to get there, and get your question in, what would ask?

My question would be :-  "As it is becoming more urgent to relocate the club asap, have we got any ball-park figures worked out for the cost of the relocation, and are these achievable"?
I'd also make it clear that I wouldn't expect the Chestnuts to foot the bill, as they've done enough already just keeping the club going.  8)

cookie

• View Profile
Re: Fans forum
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
Doesn't look as though there will be many questions asked tomorrow night then!

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »
Will there be any ex premiership superstars unveiled at the forum, transfer talk that can't be released until the deal is done but is a big big player that lots of teams were after?

What brand of fag packet is best suited to relocation plans?

What does the cheif scout actually do?

....sorry I regressed a little there
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 06:17:41 PM »
As I will be unable to attend, please can someone ascertain whether the Club are proactively engaged with the Supporters Trust in respect of ongoing developments. I have tried to glean this information from the Trust but have not been successful in obtaining a reply.

Thanks

DL

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 06:29:55 PM »

I can't attend the forum myself due to distance and another commitment. But my questions would be:

(1) - "With players such as Shaun Pearson and Anthony Church likely to become saleable assets in the future, at what stage is the club at currently in respect of contract negotiations for next season?"

(2) - "We're involved in the promotion race and don't yet know which league we'll be playing in next season. How much does this affect decisions around budgets, and does it cause any disadvantages in terms of planning for next season's squad?"

And

(3) - "With the play-offs a possibility and a relatively young squad, is there a temptation for either of the two managers to "play" again - utilising their experience as players in getting Ilkeston up via the play-offs last season?"