Author Topic: Todays Echo  (Read 13862 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Todays Echo
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 12:59:27 PM »
Well one good thing is that the Setanta crisis wont affect us!

It will be interesting to see the repercussions of this

Verry true as i understand it from all the reading that a lot of clubs are 75 k short from last year and with it now been gone will have to ajust any budget for this season.

75 k may not be much for the fat cats but for teams from league 2 downwards its a big issue

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »
One repercussion of the Satanta downfall is thier will be even more players looking for clubs.

Hanoi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »
Take a look at Chester City. They went into administration in may after the end of the season. Then the bloke who put them into administration took them out by setting up a Company Voluntary Agreement ( 15p in the pound) 2 days before the conference AGM. A CVA is insolvency however they were deducted 10 points next season. Also they were told it would only be 10 points before they went into administration. Another case of the conference and FA if you face fits or in our case revenge of the conference.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »
Chester is different. They were not in admin at the 2nd Saturday in May, so have their place in Conference Premier. They then went into admin, earning a 10 point deduction. As they were not in admin at the AGM, they were eligible for the Conference Premier.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
But if they are still in it by the end of next season then its hello Unidump i think

They should get out of it by then anyway...

Hanoi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 08:23:55 AM »
true, Chester went into admin on 17th May 8 days after the 2nd saturday. obviously planned this so they could avoid the drop. However it is another example of the farce that has become the conference rules. pity is Evans and co did not read the rule book before putting us into admin before the 2nd saturday in may.

Tomgraves

• View Profile
http://www.sportsecho.co.uk/football/boston_united/news/displayarticle.php?ID=7441

Lets take the conference for every penny they got

Robbing B*stards

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »
I read somewhere that Northwich would have lost £180,000 by being demoted which means that rightly or wrongly being demoted twice means that we have lost £ 360,000 in missed t.v revenue. I thought the conference reason behind demoting us was to help out financially which is every more drivel if you ask me.