Author Topic: the sending off  (Read 3002 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
the sending off
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:59:04 PM »
Jamie Yates was sent off when we were 10 up in the 90th minute and got slated on here.

Gareth Davies got sent off in the 35th at 0-0 when we were "stuggling" and doesnt get a mention!

which is best? Theres only one way to find out

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: the sending off
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:03:02 PM »
Jamie Yates was sent off when we were 10 up in the 90th minute and got slated on here.

Gareth Davies got sent off in the 35th at 0-0 when we were "stuggling" and doesnt get a mention!

which is best? Theres only one way to find out

To be fair no body is commenting becouse everyone was watching play wich had left the area so didnt really see the incident, If i was comment it would be on what people say and not based on what i see, Wich would be unfair

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 01:04:23 PM »
Personally I think Yates was the worst!He was playing against a kids team.I never saw what GD did wrong but if he landed a good fist in number 2 face I would like to congratulate him.

Swampy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
I think Davies is always a sending off waiting to happen! He was lucky he didn't get pulled up against Durham for a stupid kick at a player in the centre circle!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »
"stuggling"? oh dear
also thought there might be a few tv burp fans on here :)

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
I should think the reason why Gareth Davies did not get slated on here, is because most fans of BUFC where so delighted by their teams fightback,  after losing a player for a childish back elbow towards the Buxton player, which did not even connect with the intended victim, but which the referee saw, and rightly sent him off for violent conduct ,  A player of G Ds  experience should know and act much more professionally than what he did, Money is tight at BUFC,  we cannot afford to pay players to sit in the stands, because they have'nt got the brains to not get wound up by the opposition players, and naffing useless officials, this is part and parcel of this league, It was the same when we were in the Northern Premier League, the management and team we had then overcame these problems, If I remember right, I think it was 51 games unbeaten we went in that league,    I'm sure S & H will sort Mr Davies and Mr Hayes out,   Well done to the ten men and subs who came on, you did us proud on saturday against Buxton, show this kind of spirit in the remaining league matches, and you will make the opposition very very nervy, the play-offs are within your grasp.  Goodluck lads.