Author Topic: Rushall Olympic  (Read 1577 times)

Mad Dog

• View Profile
Rushall Olympic
« on: April 01, 2024, 04:57:18 PM »
Poor!!!

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rushall Olympic
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 05:45:36 PM »
For strikers in form, they were very poor.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

steve m

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 05:46:13 PM »
Very disappointing......sounds as if the "old" Mooney and Knowles have come back.
Next week's game is HUGE!

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 07:26:56 PM »
Disappointing result.  We must have had more of the possession and created chances that should have been put away but then again they had a couple of chances to score a 2nd.

4 games left and the good news is it's in our hands, with a game more than some around us meaning if we win all 4 we will finish at least 6th as Curzon in 6th have only 3 to play and winning 3 of 4 remaining would mean Spennymoor would have to win all 4 of their's to take 7th off us. Going to be a tense finish to the season. Wasn't the worst performance today and mostly been in good form of late, Hazel hopefully back next week. Leak fit enough for an hour today and hopefully good for 90 mins for last few games hopefully it can all come together for the last few games to get us into the playoffs and then hopefully this is our time to get the playoff promotion.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:27:42 PM by Lee Newell »

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 07:31:16 PM »
dissapointing performance.....been on a decent run so it's time to go again.....few players coming back so fingers crossed

TheThirdTwin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 07:44:00 PM »
I understand you’re allowed your opinion, but to be critical of 2 strikers who’ve scored 20 between them in the last 10 games is a little unfair.

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 08:25:18 PM »
I was a bit worried when I looked at the table this morning and saw that Rushall needed a win to get out of the relegation zone. I suspect they threw the kitchen sink at United and got the 3 points. Fair play to them. It's history now and it's Brackley on Saturday. I've bribed my brother-in-law to be my driver to the game so fingers crossed!

UTP

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 09:54:41 PM »
I couldn't for the life of me see us winning back-to-back-to-back away games against sides who finish higher than us. Before all that Saturday is massive as we could be playing catch-up even to finish 7th.

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2024, 05:14:31 PM »
Let`s not forget that Rusholme have beaten Chorley and Brackley earlier in the season as well as beating us at home. I hope that our supporters can make themselves heard in the remaining games. It will let the team know we are fully behind them in the remaining matches.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 09:11:29 AM »
I understand you’re allowed your opinion, but to be critical of 2 strikers who’ve scored 20 between them in the last 10 games is a little unfair.

I was talking about their performance in the match, not about the previous three matches.  They were very poor, and as IC said in his interview " we would not have scored if we played all day " They both missed chances they would have put away last week.  Hopefully just a glitch.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2024, 11:28:20 AM »
Let`s not forget that Rusholme have beaten Chorley and Brackley earlier in the season as well as beating us at home. I hope that our supporters can make themselves heard in the remaining games. It will let the team know we are fully behind them in the remaining matches.

Flippin auto-correct eh?
There are areas of Manchester and environs that have football teams playing at a decent level, but not yet Rusholme.

TheThirdTwin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2024, 04:21:43 PM »

I was talking about their performance in the match, not about the previous three matches.  They were very poor, and as IC said in his interview " we would not have scored if we played all day " They both missed chances they would have put away last week.  Hopefully just a glitch.
hopefully a glitch indeed, it would be good if they continued the recent good form and help push us over the playoff line