Author Topic: Chorley  (Read 1793 times)

southender

• View Profile
Chorley
« on: March 23, 2024, 05:55:39 PM »
Best result of the season. A case of men against Boyzone?

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chorley
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 08:07:51 AM »
Fantastic result, I hope we can hang on to these two strikers for next season.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 09:31:37 AM »
Wow what a result, I was not expecting that.  Well done lads, it cements our place in the playoffs ( barring a disastrous run in.) Also well done to all those that went, I could hear you singing all the way back here.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 08:09:43 AM »
Statement win that needs backing up week in, week out, make top 3 a priority until its mathematically impossible.

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 10:10:54 PM »
Super performance. Best performance I've seen from a Boston side for a long time. There were five or six occasions where we strung together some really good passing moves and took our chances when they came along. They had little spells but we dealt with them fine. Another example of wondering how they're so high in the table. Must be backed up on Friday, six points minimum needed over Easter really and then that should be a play-off spot pretty much confirmed. After that it's going after third as winning three away games on the spin against higher placed opponents would be tough. We nearly did it a couple of seasons ago but of course nearly isn't good enough.