Author Topic: Tamworth (A)  (Read 2738 times)

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Tamworth (A)
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:13:54 PM »
Tough watch but an excellent point. Mooney won't want to watch his miss back but I suspect he'll be made to!

Unfortunately most of the teams above us (apart from Chorley) all won, so the gap to the play-offs is now creeping ever wider.

Kudos to anyone who went tonight, conditions looked terrible and games on plastic are seemingly never fun to watch.

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
Re: Tamworth (A)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 11:48:41 PM »
Certainly a cold one tonight, not an enjoyable watch. The wind completely ruined the game, there was some crazy throw ins.

Would have taken a point before the game, I can't help feel its 2 points dropped. Mooney and Hazel missing good chances a good following of 80-90 BUFC fans there making a good racket in wind!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 09:28:47 AM »
You have to wonder how Tamworth get so many points, as I can't see how they can have a plan B when they need to chase games.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 09:58:37 AM »
Agreed - Scunny are, I think, a miles better team.

Watching last night I was becoming increasingly incredulous they're top - if we were able to actually stick away more chances and had a bit more squad depth earlier in the season, you feel we could have been up there too.