Author Topic: Scunthorpe (A)  (Read 4859 times)

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: Scunthorpe (A)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2024, 10:34:04 PM »
Echo all of the above. Men v boys first half and I thought like Cully said to Craig in his post match we were lucky to only go in one down. Game completely changed with the HT changes and we looked good second half. Classic game of two halves and a point probably fair but you felt if it went on much longer we would have nicked it.

Felt like a proper game, if we can magically go up at least we'll have a few more occasions like that next season. Somehow I still suspect it'll be away trips to the likes of Farsley, Curzon and probably Radcliffe!

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Scunthorpe (A)
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 11:21:45 PM »
Currently unable to travel to away games I bought the £9.50 National League TV sub and watched the game live.
The Match Pass lasts until tomorrow but can't log in to re-watch the match.  Has anyone else found this?

Great performance from the lads after a rocky start and we put in a great shift 2nd half to deserve a well deserved away point.

If you login and go to the this web page where the live match was shown might work https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/video/live/31684
Thanks Lee, that worked.

United we stand..................