Author Topic: Ex-Pilgrims on the move  (Read 9327 times)

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ex-Pilgrims on the move
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 01:04:23 PM »
anyone know where alex becks playing his trade nowadays ?

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »
anyone know where alex becks playing his trade nowadays ?
Holbeach United I think.

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
Don't they have a winter break over there??

Yes but they have been playing friendlies for the last couple of weeks, Eldings played three games and scored in all of them.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=hu&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pepsifoci.hu%2Fnode%2F53192

Bit closer...

Anthony Elding has signed a 18-month Ferencvaros, and as one British newspaper, said he hoped that European kupaporondra might gain access to a new team and a half years ahead. The last of the Crewe Alexandra play football, and Hajtós gólerős Hungarian football striker, the pace is slower than the Brits, but Fradi new style, that is, a lot of pass-based game and it certainly will benefit from the course.

Transfers: The Hungarian latest info - click!

- Pepsifoci.hu - Elding regional newspaper, The Comet's spoken in Hungary and the first impressions of proof.

- In November, I became free igazolhatóvá, and called one evening, Craig Short, a lot of good to hear about it, and interested in the possibility of Hungary. I told him that yeah, I'm going! Tremendous honor to Craig Short called here, because it was a fantastic player, and when this combination of qualities of a football player you think, you know, that hardly did the wrong thing in recent years. 18 months, I signed and I'm very excited, amazing period of waiting for me and my family too - said the striker.

Anthony Elding that, while the other Hungarian the games, as in England, sees a major benefit will be, the FTC has, for much of the landscape, sokpasszos football to play for the spring season.

- Before I heard little of the local football, but I knew that Ferencvaros had clashed in the Liverpool and Newcastle also Uniteddel. The game here is much slower, but much technikásabb, the team's style of play and seemed to have found me very much and is located in the short-pass based támadásvezetés, these csapattársakkal lot gólhelyzetünk be in the spring.

The 27-year career in English striker has shown oroszlánkörmeit island, since the Stevenage Borough team reached 119 for example, 55 gólig game, but also beautifully produced Stockportnál the goals. The massive build-up, almost 190 inches of high aggressive Fradinál the trophies to the search results would also be collected.

- My goal is very simple: I want to shoot a lot of goals and help the club to the best possible results. It would be fantastic if the European arena can megmutathatnánk ourselves, for me it would be equal to the completion of a sleep - added Elding.

Still a bit pha pha pha pha faa Crissy Waddle, but not a bad translation.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 05:49:14 PM »
"completion of sleep"  ;D thats ace
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 07:11:54 PM »
I love it :DIshall be very disappointented if Rob Scott and Paul Hurst don't use the phrases "much technikasabb" and "short pass based tamadasvezetes"in future post match interviews. ;D

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »
Talking of ex-Pilgrims on the move, I understand that Alan White has rejoined his former club Darlington on loan from Luton Town. Good signing for Darlo, but it'll be a big ask to keep them in the Football League.

Bunyan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »
Thanks for the 'translation' LCB. Looks as though the great Stanley Unwin finally made it to Hungary!

Hi ho and a  jolly welcode to all you surfwide'n interwebber lopers. Here beholdy manifold things Stanley Unwinmost - all deep joy and thorkus for great laugh'n tittery. O yes. (www.stanleyunwin.com)