Author Topic: Brad Nicholson  (Read 5777 times)

Prof

• View Profile
Re: Brad Nicholson
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2023, 09:03:12 PM »
He got a two year sentence and a six year ban from football grounds so he won’t be a lot of use

6 year ban as a spectator (only). He may have to wear a blindfold or a paper bag whilst sitting on the bench

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2023, 07:00:17 AM »
He got a two year sentence and a six year ban from football grounds so he won’t be a lot of use

6 year ban as a spectator (only). He may have to wear a blindfold or a paper bag whilst sitting on the bench

Maybe there's a spare blindfold or two in the referee's changing room?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2023, 03:44:51 PM »

We have fans banned from games for much less than his convictions, don't get me wrong  they deserved it for their stupidity at Kings Lynn, but they must feel there are double standards here.

Mr Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2023, 04:57:39 PM »
They've been pretty quick to add the new additions to the squad page on the website but still no Brad on it. Either forgotten or waiting for league response maybe?

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2023, 10:56:49 PM »
Recruitment has been very underwhelming so far considering the "bright future" of the hybrid model.

100% my thoughts too but how many times have we thought the recruitment has been amazing and we'd easily win the league and been very wrong?! Hopefully this season is the opposite!

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2023, 02:44:18 PM »
I was thinking they may have brought him in to run the Fighting Fit initiative as that’s probably what he had