Author Topic: New Signing  (Read 5244 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Signing
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2023, 07:19:44 PM »
Just renewed my season ticket and parking but signing Cam and Zach has eased thE pain a little.  UTP

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2023, 10:14:30 PM »
Good player but not sure IC big on out and out wingers?

Good job he's a full-back, then...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2023, 10:45:45 AM »
Just had a look on the Boston website, and if you check the squad page it's showing Pollock and M'clintock there. Have they signed or is the page wrong?
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2023, 11:40:24 AM »
They're certainly the only ones left from the 'in discussions' list. Let's hope they both sign.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2023, 11:45:57 AM »
Yes, I'd definitely like to see both of them back. McLintock is a very exciting young player - with a full pre-season at Boston under his belt and moving into the hybrid model he could blossom into a very, very good player indeed.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2023, 12:22:27 PM »
Yes, I'd definitely like to see both of them back. McLintock is a very exciting young player - with a full pre-season at Boston under his belt and moving into the hybrid model he could blossom into a very, very good player indeed.

I do like him Pete. A little bit lightweight, but a bit of muscle on him and we could have a very nice player.  If he signs of course.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2023, 07:03:32 PM »
I thought he played a little too deep at times. In an attacking "floating" role I can see him flourishing in a Culverhouse team.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2023, 09:01:01 PM »
I thought he played a little too deep at times. In an attacking "floating" role I can see him flourishing in a Culverhouse team.

Exactly, and those were by far his weakest games. You're bang on, in that more advanced role he'll flourish.