Author Topic: Super Billy Chadwick  (Read 2558 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Super Billy Chadwick
« on: April 08, 2023, 08:44:21 AM »
Cracking hat trick yesterday, to follow up from his wonder goal at Leamington. In my opinion the best forward we have had at the club since Ricky Miller.  I think the lad is easily league level and I wish him the best of luck for the future.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

TheThirdTwin

• View Profile
Re: Super Billy Chadwick
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 09:58:27 AM »
Cracking hat trick yesterday, to follow up from his wonder goal at Leamington. In my opinion the best forward we have had at the club since Ricky Miller.  I think the lad is easily league level and I wish him the best of luck for the future.
someone else said “don’t fall in love with a loan player” but it’s difficult not to in his case. I’m probably very unrealistic but it’s be brilliant if we could snap him up for next season.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023, 01:21:05 PM »
Be fantastic if we could,  but I'd say bigger clubs than us will be after him.
What ever happens I wish the lad all the luck in the world and thank him for the entertainment.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 11:38:27 AM »
A superb signing, albeit on loan. Congratulations to the management team for spotting him.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 05:32:26 PM »
Clearly I would like him to stay but perhaps more realistically Hull (and indeed other clubs) appreciate how he has done here and send us similar youngsters, a bit like Sunderland used to a few years back

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2023, 08:38:18 AM »
I would say the chances of Chadwick returning next season are in the region of 0.00000%.

Them's the breaks when you rely on the loan market.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2023, 09:27:02 AM »
Absobloodylutely, we need to try and pick-up lads that have been released by bigger clubs. I know it's never easy as everyone his looking to do the same.
We have a fantastic fan base, and the best ground in this league, that might give us an edge.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?