Author Topic: Leamington  (Read 3559 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Leamington
« on: March 25, 2023, 05:10:50 PM »
Won 2-0 another good result with some of the teams around us either losing of drawing, well done lads.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Leamington
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 05:21:41 PM »
So pleased for all involved... A teamwork effort .

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 06:18:39 PM »
Yes another good ‘six pointer’

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 07:29:11 PM »
We're on the right track, keep this up and we'll be safe.
Well done to everyone from the club for today's effort.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 06:57:36 PM by lonegunman »
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 08:37:10 PM »
Scrappy game but two great goals the second an absolute stunner from 40/45 yards by Billy Chadwick. Another great away day with Mick Small and the great bunch of fans. The Cricketers pub in Leamington loved having us and as usual plenty supped but impecable behavoir, these away days are a real pleasure.  UTP

Uncertain Corridor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 07:25:09 AM »
Congratulations and well done to all!

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 10:00:29 AM »
Cracking result but a poor game.  Massive three points.  Billy's goal was a worldy, I had to look twice to see if it had gone in. Top support has well, well done to all concerned.  Just one complaint, I got my £7 out for entry on  " non league day " only to be told " £10 mate, no one has told us about any discount "  When I argued I was firmly told " £10 else you don't come in " Not bothered about the money, but was holding the queue up searching for a tenner.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 11:46:20 AM »

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 01:09:16 PM »
Super highlights with commentary on You Tube. Brilliant Chadwick goal shown twice in slo mo

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 12:50:30 PM »
Cracking result but a poor game.  Massive three points.  Billy's goal was a worldy, I had to look twice to see if it had gone in. Top support has well, well done to all concerned.  Just one complaint, I got my £7 out for entry on  " non league day " only to be told " £10 mate, no one has told us about any discount "  When I argued I was firmly told " £10 else you don't come in " Not bothered about the money, but was holding the queue up searching for a tenner.

It was only £7 for over 60 EPL/EFL ST holders.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 02:45:36 PM »
Yes I know.  But not for me I'm afraid. I would be more upset if it was some big mega money club. Obviously the chap on the gate hadn't been told.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 08:23:36 AM »
Yes I know.  But not for me I'm afraid. I would be more upset if it was some big mega money club. Obviously the chap on the gate hadn't been told.

Oh, right, Which EFL team do you have a season ticket for? Thought you were a Boston United regular.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2023, 09:47:49 AM »
Sorry Pete, misread it. But I did receive notification from Leamington with the offer. And Ken on his prediction post was expecting an higher than usual gate due to non league day..kind of defeats the object if only open to a select. Never mentioned it the notification I received.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2023, 12:03:49 PM »
It's not the first time this has happened... I remember turning up to Hyde many years ago with a voucher someone had emailed for £5 entry or some such price, but when we arrived the steward said they were fake and the club had no idea who'd been sending them around!