Author Topic: Southport : Tuesday 14th March  (Read 2152 times)

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
Southport : Tuesday 14th March
« on: March 13, 2023, 11:25:38 AM »
It's a big night for the Southport manager Liam Watson tomorrow night - it will be his 500th league match in charge.

I can still remember Watson playing against us as a very decent winger/striker for both Runcorn and Marine.

Anyhow, let's hope we make it a miserable milestone for him, and he's just as unhappy in his post-match interview as the Blyth manager was on Saturday.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Southport : Tuesday 14th March
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 12:18:35 PM »
Just so you all know Mick Small is running a bus as for the first time in over 20 years BUSA aren't taking one.

I'm sure you'll have Mick's contact details as he's very active online but if you have any doubt contact the club.

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Southport : Tuesday 14th March
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 01:02:27 PM »
Just so you all know Mick Small is running a bus as for the first time in over 20 years BUSA aren't taking one.

I'm sure you'll have Mick's contact details as he's very active online but if you have any doubt contact the club.

I hope Mick gets a good response for what is a horrible enough journey to make from Boston at the best of times, let alone on a March Tuesday night. Even worse than Chorley was and a big 'well done' to all those coming over from Lincolnshire.

Hopefully, those of us who live somewhat closer will be out in force to cheer the team on. It's only 35 miles for me but, with no direct route as such, it is a 'pig' of a drive - especially with the teatime traffic.