Author Topic: Sorting out the vandalism  (Read 3011 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sorting out the vandalism
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 01:29:48 PM »
Well done, just shows what a professional set up we have. I also see their red card was turned over. I could not see the incident, but saw Jake Wright on the ground.  Any one saw what happened?
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 02:02:47 PM »
Although we have every right to question his managerial appointments there is no questioning DN when it comes to doing the right thing. And thats absolutely the right thing.

I do seem to remember him giving free admission to KLFC season ticket holders when the old club went under, shame they don't see fit to reciprocate when we visit.........

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 02:11:17 PM »
Well I suppose the simple answer there is we never went under - DN's gesture was really to let KL's ST holders at least get to watch SOME football that they'd paid in advance for, even if it wasn't their own club! I have no idea how many took him up on the gesture in the end? Nice gesture or not, the unnecessary sniping today by Cleeve about Jake Wright even after the ST thing and us sending our own groundsman to fix the damage we caused just underlines what a classless clown he really is. That being said, fronting up for the repairs was the right thing to do in the circumstances. I hope it makes the idiots stop and think before they go destroying any more toilets in the future.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 02:33:10 PM »
Well done, just shows what a professional set up we have. I also see their red card was turned over. I could not see the incident, but saw Jake Wright on the ground.  Any one saw what happened?

https://youtu.be/QZ9rrXYULOk?t=422
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 03:15:30 PM »
I hope it makes the idiots stop and think before they go destroying any more toilets in the future.

Doubtful but a nice sentiment.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 06:37:55 PM »

https://youtu.be/QZ9rrXYULOk?t=422
Oh dear
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Uncertain Corridor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 06:44:27 PM »
Really not good..

Blue is the Colour

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 10:00:31 AM »

fenlander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2023, 11:35:37 AM »
The club acting in the right way. Whatever else gets said, this is those in charge accepting responsibility and doing the right thing!