Author Topic: v Kings Lynn  (Read 4535 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
v Kings Lynn
« on: December 26, 2022, 05:04:08 PM »
Lost 2-0 not much hope left for the return game, can't see us getting any thing there. >:(

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: v Kings Lynn
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 05:11:28 PM »
Hi John. As you know can't get at moment but we seriously look like this team despite looking good on paper is heading quickly towards s creek!!

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 06:44:21 PM »
Enjoyed the match.  Thought we lost it after Mills and Burrows went off. Referee gave us nothing.  We gave 100%, but we are lacking.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Uncertain Corridor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 08:02:47 PM »
That’s about it Dipdodah!

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 08:46:08 PM »
Decent game. However as the game went on you can see that they were full time however we had chances but they took there’s we didn’t. I’m hearing all the negative reaction but 2500 plus supporters suggests it’s not all bad. Kings Lynn deserved their win just on the day. Most people accept where we are at present imagine when we improve what a crowd we will have.  we have a squad that is where it is but I cannot fault the effort. 

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 12:33:12 AM »
One point off relegation zone, clubs below 2 to 3 games in hand? Not good. Worst defence in the league. New manager bounce gone. The table doesn’t lie. Try to avoid relegation this year now, then get rid of all but 3 of the squad

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 09:38:51 AM »
Agree Wismo we all know which three we'd keep, but it literally it is three. Just looked at highlights. Have to say, feel Cummings lost his man for both their goals. Technically second best in most areas of the park.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 11:20:40 AM »
Culverhouse said in his post match interview that ‘it’s all positive going into the second half of the season’. So that’s good then

TheThirdTwin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 05:41:59 PM »
Culverhouse said in his post match interview that ‘it’s all positive going into the second half of the season’. So that’s good then
maybe the Christmas fairy has visited with a bumper budget that will facilitate a late run to the playoffs?

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2022, 05:57:18 PM »
I think cluverhouses positivity was more about the experienced players back available burrow and mills finally fit enough to start and get around an hour out of them and Sheils back in full training this week

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 10:06:04 PM »
Seems to me our defence was weakened when Scott Garner left the club.

Blue is the Colour

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2022, 05:49:41 PM »
maybe the Christmas fairy has visited with a bumper budget that will facilitate a late run to the playoffs?
Culverhouse is like the majority of Managers. He needs a big budget relevant to the level the club is playing at.

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2022, 06:20:52 PM »
Blue is the colour, you sir are spot on, money can get you anything regardless of the quality of manager, maybe cully is being found out, my glass is still half full, I'll wait till next season with his own budget to see how he fairs.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2022, 08:09:20 PM »
I say give the man a chance. Judge him next season. We do not know what is left of the playing budget. We have a relegation battle on our hands.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2022, 08:21:07 PM »
Thing is Cully don’t have much of a track record in relegation battle’s.  Covid bailed him out first time and the sack the 2nd time.

Have to say I thought he would have improved what Cox left him and added more strength.  Recruitment has not been great so far despite moving a good few players on.