Author Topic: Cup Draw  (Read 4291 times)

copper89

• View Profile
Re: Cup Draw
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2022, 07:24:26 AM »
Must say that the support from the crowd through was magnificent. Players can't complain about that. Bet Adam Chapman had a wry smile at the end. Wow did he get some stick.

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2022, 09:56:54 AM »
I missed out due to work last night. But am utterly speechless. The new manager honeymoon seems well and truly over.

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2022, 12:42:39 PM »
No Shiels or B. Pollock in central defence in the 2nd half. Result? Basford get 3 goals and force a penalty shoot-out. Of course last night was depressing, but I for one couldn't see them getting a result at Solihull. I went to see Moors last month and they are sharp.
Hereford on Saturday, fingers crossed.
UTP

Uncertain Corridor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2022, 03:09:09 PM »
I like and rate the manager and so am I the only one who wanted to see him coaching on the touchline more over the past 2 games? There seems to have been a change with him sitting back now. I understand succession planning and learning etc but I prefer it when he’s leading proceedings. Unless he’s been unwell - I much prefer to see IC hands-on leading our team hopefully through a recovery..

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2022, 03:40:12 PM »
Lower league teams dump higher league teams out of the FA cup all the time. Disappointed to lose but hey.

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2022, 06:05:59 PM »
I agree with Mr Pilgrim. Their keeper was well off his line for those penalties and they should have been retaken. Ridiculous decisions from the officials. Even Rhys pointed it out to the ref at the end but to no avail. Why didn`t he bring it to the ref`s attention earlier? Having said that, Basford seemed more up for it than us and deserved their success. Good luck to them in the next round. They are gonna need it !