Author Topic: New Signings???  (Read 56286 times)

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Signings???
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »
It's there now.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2009, 02:33:52 PM »
For the people who have been saying why didn't they retain more of last seasons squad I have just seen this, don't think it has been spotted by anyone on here. So confirmation that last seasons squad where indeed on big wages and this is the reason so many have been let go  :-\

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2009, 02:48:45 PM »
mm I missed that one..
  Must say BBC non-league do tend to report most things B.U.F.C .. so its a usefull source of info . . away from the O/S .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2009, 09:21:51 AM »
The lad they should be signing from Stamford though is their young 18/19 year old centre half Pearson, now he is quality
http://www.bufc.co.uk/article/2718969/Defender-becomes-seventh-signing
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2009, 09:44:07 AM »
well someone's in the know......

TheWizard

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2009, 10:24:45 AM »
I wonder if that someone used to go by the names of  egghead,VOR,and theH on imps talk, and by the name H on stamfords forum!!!!!! ???

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »
Well it seems we have half of Stamfords team ..and they have half of ours now..

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »
I wonder if that someone used to go by the names of  egghead,VOR,and theH on imps talk, and by the name H on stamfords forum!!!!!! ???
Writing style gives him away, is he a relation to Ricky Miller in some way   :D ;D Have to say I thought he was an ok bloke when I spoke to him in person but don't like the way he is portraying the club on internet forums think he should keep that sort of thing to himself. Let's hope he's right on this young lad Pearson.

edit: just like Chelsea the Kendal fan who is now trying to convince us he's 1 of us. Obvious he's a rival fan with all the bitter comments he puts on here towards the club.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 10:47:12 AM by woad_pilgrim »

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2009, 05:23:43 PM »
edit: just like Chelsea the Kendal fan who is now trying to convince us he's 1 of us. Obvious he's a rival fan with all the bitter comments he puts on here towards the club.

[/quote]

If you're right about that it's no wonder he's a bitter and twister so and so - he's got to live with the fact that he supports Kendal Town for crying out loud. Surely that's enough to justify euthanasia.
Now waiting for the vicious attack from the I hate Boston United anonymous club lol

sshh u no hoo

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »
So if Ellie would have liked to join Boston and the wage was not an issue then it is only left that he was not considered good enough. Be interesting to see who HnS think is good enough. I am not criticising, just curious.

Exactly what i was thinking especially after the 100% that he put in which along with Rick saved us from relegation!!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. How can they think the above two weren't good enough, especially if their wage demands were sensible
I assume Ellie would have been a ready made skipper as well

Strange old game is football, but his replacement Pearson, I predict will be a star!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »
See Mark Greaves is training with Trinity, wouldn't say no to him coming back.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2009, 08:19:29 PM »
See Mark Greaves is training with Trinity, wouldn't say no to him coming back.

same but can't see it happening Trinity seem to be spending money at will atm it will come back and haunt them i think , surely they would offer Greaves alot better wage than we would off because of it

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »
Wow do i get a cash prize Mr Walds !?

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »
It can't be ALL ex-players the new managers don't want then.I always liked "Canners",good player and should be a quality signing providing his fitness is O.K.