Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 5095 times)

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2022, 04:02:16 PM »
On a positive note on the club 85. This year our table has spread over two tables most weeks with guests that wouldn’t normally come near the club. But having enjoyed it and spent good money before and at the game will and have  come again so created some new supporters. Along with the taxis used and the post drinks etc  some come from a distance so whilst a few situations that need solving iE seats in stands the positives surely are greater than negatives and positive for income streams. 

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2022, 04:15:20 PM »
I had a row of about six or seven Club 85 people in front of me leave their seats midway through the first half - never to return. They just spent the rest of their time watching from inside the suite.

On the one hand I'm annoyed those seats were wasted, but on the other, they had paid their £45 for them so I guess they were theirs to do with as they chose. The money was already in the club's bank account, AND they were spending more at the bar.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2022, 08:00:18 PM »
Prawn sandwich brigade esque

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2022, 09:10:38 PM »
Lol

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2022, 03:56:21 PM »
Can anyone remember what the early bird Concession ( standing ) was last year.  Also how much a season ticket for parking was?  My brother in law is having a hissy fit.  He thinks the package as gone up £65. I am not moaning, and will renew, but BIL thinks we are signing Ronaldo with the extra money. ;D ;D ;D
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2022, 04:11:01 PM »
Car parking has certainly gone up substantially (at least double). I can't remember what the seat season ticket prices were.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2022, 04:12:32 PM »
I must add that I thought the parking prices were extraordinarily reasonable last season.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2022, 04:23:30 PM »
Can anyone remember what the early bird Concession ( standing ) was last year.  Also how much a season ticket for parking was?  My brother in law is having a hissy fit.  He thinks the package as gone up £65. I am not moaning, and will renew, but BIL thinks we are signing Ronaldo with the extra money. ;D ;D ;D
I have had a look at my bank statements, and I think parking has gone up 100%.  I could be wrong it just says payment to BUFC £50.  I know parking spaces are at a premium and has a long waiting list.  But my experience with my space, has not been the best.  On four separate occasions I have arrived to find my space has been taken.  I am then told to take some other person's space.  I am never late for a match, usually there for 2.30. The extra cost will come with extra stewarding I hope.

Mr Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2022, 04:41:24 PM »
Got the email today.

Season ticket gone up to £265 from £250 for terracing, parking up 100% to £100 for the season.

Still worth paying the extra for parking £50 was very low in my opinion.

Something else I spotted was now the parking is ONLY for league games were as last season we could park for free on cup matches also.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2022, 04:47:56 PM »
Got the email today.

Season ticket gone up to £265 from £250 for terracing, parking up 100% to £100 for the season.

Something else I spotted was now the parking is ONLY for league games were as last season we could park for free on cup matches also.
No, we can park for all first team matches, friendlies and cup included.  We cannot park for any home playoff matches.

Mr Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2022, 05:22:17 PM »
Got the email today.

No, we can park for all first team matches, friendlies and cup included.  We cannot park for any home playoff matches.

Yeah you're right I was reading too much at once and mistook it.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2022, 08:17:50 AM »
100% increase to park is a lot but still reasonable (£50 was priced far too low). I can well imagine the club want people to rethink whether they really NEED to drive to the game or could use the shuttle instead, or perhaps car-share? Parking was one of the biggest moans last season.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2022, 09:17:20 AM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2022, 10:49:48 AM »
Got mine sorted!!

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2022, 11:09:02 AM »
Pretty neat that they've upgraded the site to show allocated seating - I guess they'll be letting people choose seats for matchday sales as well?