Author Topic: Promotion Final tickets  (Read 6390 times)

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Promotion Final tickets
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2022, 05:02:20 PM »
Mine and Gatleys e mail worked then!!

I sent an email too.

So good on Wismo & Gatley Pilgrim and everyone else who emailed. Maybe there was some notice taken of the supporters - but maybe not!!

Could be the start of a trend - authorities listening to supporters on a regular basis -  but, again, maybe not!!

Should the result not go our way on Saturday at least those of us watching by stream won't have the long ride home to endure. Just go outside, kick the wheelie bins and get on with the rest of the day. If only!!

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 08:19:03 PM »
Latest update on tickets now on website.

Speaksy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 08:39:37 PM »
Car parking sold out… anyone know where I can park nearby?

Park in the marks and Spencer car park right outside the stadium. Spend £5 in M&S and take your receipt to a purple parking attendant. He'll invite you to enter your reg number into his tablet for six hours "free" parking

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2022, 06:32:24 AM »
I have a reserved parking space in the match day parking going spare if anyone wants it? Drop me a message and you can pop round for the print out confirmation.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2022, 06:51:02 AM »
One ticket per person?? So how does a father take his son or daughter?? Think tickets have seat numbers so pot luck if you’re next to your friends?

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2022, 10:08:57 AM »
One ticket per person?? So how does a father take his son or daughter?? Think tickets have seat numbers so pot luck if you’re next to your friends?

Sit where you like! We all had seat numbers there in March but I don't remember anybody sitting in them...well we all stood for a start!

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2022, 11:08:35 AM »

Sit where you like! We all had seat numbers there in March but I don't remember anybody sitting in them...well we all stood for a start!

There's no way the stewards are going to be able to enforce the allocated seating.

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2022, 08:32:44 PM »
Just a few words to wish all Pilgrims a safe and successful day tomorrow. Having progressed a LOT further than I thought possible, I am a lot more relaxed than I should be.
On a positive note, the bookies have United at a shorter price to win than the previous two play-off games.
They hate paying out.

UTP Forever