Author Topic: Promotion Final tickets  (Read 6947 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Promotion Final tickets
« on: May 16, 2022, 05:14:21 PM »
https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/tickets--promotion-final-2703163.html

878 tickets, season ticket holders in person and on the phone from 10am on Wednesday
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

wismo

• View Profile
Re: Promotion Final tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 06:57:35 PM »
Can’t York’s super ground handle QR codes??

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 07:47:42 PM »
Even bloody Farsley did online  ticketing. Frigging useless.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 08:07:05 PM »
Possibly to guarantee segregation

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 09:01:59 PM »
How sickening for the many who never miss a game home and away like my grandson Nick Moxon. York yobs who caused all the damage which resulted in this pathetic allocation can freely get tickets to cause more problems, also I see their season ticket holders can purchase two each. We suffer for the actions of their morons. If anyone on here is a season ticket holder and cannot make the game please let me have it for my grandson Nick. Thank you.

Alan Sharpe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 09:19:45 PM »
I don't understand why one person from a group, be it family or friendship can't get more than one ticket, providing they have  relevant season tickets. Surely this would speed things up for the club staff on what I'm sure is going to be a pretty chaotic day for them.

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 09:34:10 PM »
How sickening for the many who never miss a game home and away like my grandson Nick Moxon. York yobs who caused all the damage which resulted in this pathetic allocation can freely get tickets to cause more problems, also I see their season ticket holders can purchase two each. We suffer for the actions of their morons. If anyone on here is a season ticket holder and cannot make the game please let me have it for my grandson Nick. Thank you.

I feel for Nick, stands just below me in the Town End and seen him at many an away game this season. I'm in the same boat, am slightly more hopeful since Craig said we only have 500 season ticket holders but they'll still be a huge demand for the remaining 370ish that go to general sale. Everybody has their own situation/story but it'll annoy me if many of the 'hardcore' are missing out in place of some of these who have only done Farsley, Kiddy (PO) and Fylde (PO) away all season!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2022, 05:48:02 PM »

I feel for Nick, stands just below me in the Town End and seen him at many an away game this season. I'm in the same boat, am slightly more hopeful since Craig said we only have 500 season ticket holders but they'll still be a huge demand for the remaining 370ish that go to general sale. Everybody has their own situation/story but it'll annoy me if many of the 'hardcore' are missing out in place of some of these who have only done Farsley, Kiddy (PO) and Fylde (PO) away all season!

Pleased to report a great fan who can't make it has provided our Nick with his season ticket. Hope all other deserving fans manage to get one. I know someone who has bought 4 from the York website no questions asked.

C.B.

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2022, 07:25:36 PM »
Car parking sold out… anyone know where I can park nearby?

Pilgrim in France

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2022, 10:10:19 PM »
Went on to "JustPark" and bought all day parking at Sainsburys for £4.09 - approximately 5 mins. walk away

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2022, 11:46:52 PM »

I feel for Nick, stands just below me in the Town End and seen him at many an away game this season. I'm in the same boat, am slightly more hopeful since Craig said we only

Pleased to report a great fan who can't make it has provided our Nick with his season ticket. Hope all other deserving fans manage to get one. I know someone who has bought 4 from the York website no questions asked.
[/b]

Hope they don't have any problems. Just seen on twitter that York City are aware of tickets that have been purchased by Boston United supporters in the York City fans' areas of the stadium, and that these have been located and will be cancelled.
It seems there has been lots of various problems with their ticketing website, and the York Supporters Trust is calling for a change of supplier before next season.

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2022, 07:42:41 AM »
So York fans could buy there tickets 2 days before we can? York fans having trouble buying tickets. Capacity dropped by 1000 because of trouble at the last game. ( why would home fans damage their own new stadium when they won?? Morons)
Possibility of a live stream??

porl99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 07:46:50 AM »
York's Twitter account states that they are 'currently seeking clarification from the National League on the possibility of Livestreaming Saturday's Promotion final'.   Not ideal, but anybody with or without a ticket might want to consider e-mailing the National League to try and get them to pull their finger out here and get it sorted!  You never know, a little fan pressure might help.  info@thenationalleague.org.uk