Author Topic: York City's ticket allocation at Brackley Town reduced for Play-Off Semi-Final  (Read 1756 times)

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
https://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/news/club/statement-board-directors-damage-stadium

See pictures of some of the damage done to York City's new stadium during/after the play-off eliminator match v. Chorley on Wednesday night.

In response, Brackley Town have withdrawn 1,400 tickets initially allocated to York City supporters for the Play-Off semi-final due to 'perceived additional security costs'.

I read elsewhere that the remaining 600 tickets sold out within 10 minutes of going on sale.

Many York supporters who failed to get tickets now having a go at Brackley - rather than their fellow 'fans' whose actions led to Brackley making the decision to reduce their ticket allocation.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Well, we won't have to worry about that if we win tomorrow as we'll go to York.

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
Well, we won't have to worry about that if we win tomorrow as we'll go to York.

And definitely the venue and two teams that would lead to the biggest attendance for the playoff final.

Yes, I know York will only be at home in the final if we win tomorrow but, if York could have had a home final against any of the others, York v. BUFC I'm sure would attract a higher attendance than York v. Anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 05:25:30 PM by Kearsley Pilgrim »