Author Topic: AFC Fylde Tickets and Car Parking  (Read 1536 times)

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
AFC Fylde Tickets and Car Parking
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:59:25 AM »
I've just booked my ticket - and bought one in a more centrally located block of the Main Stand than the block allocated to away fans.

I sat in a similarly positioned seat last August on the opening day of the season and, if you avoid the actual central block (Block D), the seats are the same price.

The Main Stand holds 2,000 - and there are still over 1,000 seats available. So, if our dedicated block is full - or you fancy a more central view  - then you've a good few seats to choose from.

I was also informed that the Car Park known as the 'Overflow Car Park' is free on a first-come-first served basis. The 'main car park', I was told is for club officials etc only.

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: AFC Fylde Tickets and Car Parking
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 11:27:50 AM »
Don't take this the wrong way and not having a go at all but is there a reason why you're actively trying to disassociate yourself with the Boston fans and sit away from them?

If you're choosing to sit it'd be good to have you in the allocated away block with the rest of the Boston fans choosing to sit.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 11:56:43 AM »
I often sit/stand away from the bulk of the Boston fans at bigger games for the simple reason we tend to attract some proper dickheads to these sort of games.

I'm with our fans on Sunday on the terrace though, I got a ticket this morning. 

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 01:17:54 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way and not having a go at all but is there a reason why you're actively trying to disassociate yourself with the Boston fans and sit away from them?

If you're choosing to sit it'd be good to have you in the allocated away block with the rest of the Boston fans choosing to sit.

Not at all, and it's a fair question.

All down to my eyesight - I just can't see the game properly from behind the goal or along the side right at one end of the pitch.

I've come across others doing the same at various away matches when I've found fellow BUFC fans sat near me.

Where the away grounds offer the visiting team's supporters terracing or seating along the side of the pitch, and nearer the halfway line, then I'm with our fans.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 02:45:09 PM »
243 tickets sold in the away section as of 5 minutes ago.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 02:53:16 PM by Dipdodah »
The older I get, the earlier it gets late