Author Topic: Farsley Celtic  (Read 3122 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Farsley Celtic
« on: May 06, 2022, 05:26:44 PM »
I am making a rare away trip tomorrow.  We need a big win to at least extend our season by another game.  Does anyone know, can I pay on the gate? Thanks in advance.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

yam man

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Farsley Celtic
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 05:54:58 PM »
 Only one way to approach this game. All out attack from the kickoff!! (If my prediction has any chance of success)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 04:48:04 PM »
2-0 Danny Elliott  Kettering losing 1-0 ;D

Kirtonian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 05:03:06 PM »
Kettering equalised (97 mins) Still playing

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2022, 08:30:12 PM »
play offs secured .....a lot of doubters proved wrong,anything could happen from hereon in!!!!

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 09:39:50 PM »
Well done bufc!

Uncertain Corridor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2022, 06:58:33 AM »
Congratulations to all the staff and players. Amazing!

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2022, 07:50:24 AM »
Pleased we made the playoffs, good luck to all involved in them.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2022, 11:38:21 AM »
Had a really great away day yesterday on Mick Smalls bus with great company and refreshments. The support was briliant in every way and made for a memorable day. I played on that pItch 50 years ago and trust me it was a better suface then than it is now, made playing any kind of passing game impossible but the lads adapted extremely well. Two very good goals and it was a job really well done. It would be wrong to single out any players as all gave it 100% but i must mention three in particular, Green covered every area of the pitch, Byrne his usual class self and Duxberry who I thought was excellent both in defence and attack setting up Elliots goal was real class and determination. Commitment like yesterday throughout the season would have seen us higher but hey I will take what we have and I hope as many as possible can make it Thursday evening.  UTP

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2022, 11:43:03 AM »
Good post Mel

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 09:00:14 PM »
Excellent resume Mel. Thanks to Mick for some hard work in getting the bus together. Truly appreciated and what a day out it was. See you all Thursday

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 08:20:10 AM »
Had a really great away day yesterday on Mick Smalls bus with great company and refreshments. The support was briliant in every way and made for a memorable day. I played on that pItch 50 years ago and trust me it was a better suface then than it is now, made playing any kind of passing game impossible but the lads adapted extremely well. Two very good goals and it was a job really well done. It would be wrong to single out any players as all gave it 100% but i must mention three in particular, Green covered every area of the pitch, Byrne his usual class self and Duxberry who I thought was excellent both in defence and attack setting up Elliots goal was real class and determination. Commitment like yesterday throughout the season would have seen us higher but hey I will take what we have and I hope as many as possible can make it Thursday evening.  UTP

Duxberry had a brilliant game.

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2022, 12:01:50 PM »
Duxbury  was my MOTM