Author Topic: Gloucester City  (Read 4068 times)

Bodge

• View Profile
Re: Gloucester City
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2022, 01:17:01 PM »
Am I right in thinking if we end up on the same points as Kettering but with 2 more goals to the good we would go up as we have scored more goals

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2022, 01:41:52 PM »
Here are the rules!

12.2.1 Goal difference – If any two or more Clubs have scored the same number of points their position in the division shall be determined on goal difference, that is to say, the difference between the total number of goals scored by and against a Club in League Matches in that Season, and the higher or highest placed Club shall be the Club with the higher or highest goal difference.

12.2.2 In the event of the goal difference being equal the highest placed Club shall be the Club which has scored the most goals;

12.2.3 In the event that two or more Clubs have the same goal difference and have scored the same number of goals then the highest placed Club shall be the Club which has won the most matches.

12.2.4 In the event of the two Clubs still being equal the Club which has the better playing record against the other Club in their head to head Competition matches during the Season will be the highest placed Club.

12.2.5 If the records of two or more Clubs are still equal and it is necessary for any reason to determine the position of each then the Clubs concerned shall play off a deciding match or matches on a neutral ground or grounds with the net gate money after deducting the usual matches expenses being divided equally between the two competing Clubs.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 02:02:37 PM »
Another season looms where BUFC will be playing regional non-league football. Unthinkable. Wish it could be Hayes 2002 all over again!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 02:07:08 PM »
Bodge, Surely you didn`t mean to say "go up"". Even if we do the impossible and do better than Kettering, we have only qualified for the play-offs. We certainly do not go up.

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2022, 03:20:13 PM »
Bodge, Surely you didn`t mean to say "go up"". Even if we do the impossible and do better than Kettering, we have only qualified for the play-offs. We certainly do not go up.

It's just a case of bettering Kettering's result for the right to go to Kidderminster a week tonight and get absolutely mauled!

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2022, 06:58:30 PM »
I know it was to get in the playoffs, my predictions

Farsley  1 - 5 Boston
Kidderminster 0 - 2 Boston
Brackley 0 - 1 Boston
Fylde 0 - 0 Boston- Boston win 9 - 8 on penalties

National League here we come!

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2022, 09:23:01 PM »
Bodge, do you live on the planet Tharg?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2022, 08:05:15 AM »
I know it was to get in the playoffs, my predictions

Farsley  1 - 5 Boston
Kidderminster 0 - 2 Boston
Brackley 0 - 1 Boston
Fylde 0 - 0 Boston- Boston win 9 - 8 on penalties

National League here we come!

can I have some of what your on please?!!!!!!

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2022, 12:14:16 PM »
I’ve turned over a new leaf. From being the eternal pessimist which has served me well through the last  10 years or so to someone who dares to dream.

As my mate says, it’s the hope that kills you. If that’s true I might not be about much longer.