Author Topic: BUSA Fan Feedback  (Read 1976 times)

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BUSA Fan Feedback
« on: March 08, 2022, 09:55:47 AM »
I see BUSA are soliciting feedback from supporters about what they like and dislike about the club at the moment, as well as asking for ideas for improvements that could be made. Link below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyyy1pWZV8xPh2Mrw79Gm5C_14kHNdJtL8MjNfWhru8tNq5A/viewform

For what it's worth, I've sent in about 12(ish) ideas for improvements, some of which could be more easily be adopted than others - and I already know from chatting to the chairman he's absolutely not going to let us start enjoying a pint at our seat (and events at a recent game simply proved he's sadly right not to trust us - so thanks for that).

Nothing is ever going to be perfect straight away but I think in general things are going pretty well off the field despite the massive challenges of getting a huge new stadium up and running while still trying to finish building the thing. Most people I talk to agree.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BUSA Fan Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 03:20:20 PM »
Just to add to this for those who don't go on Twitter, I asked BUSA what will happen to the feedback once submitted. Their reply:

"We have a BUSA meeting next week where the feedback will be presented. Suggestions have been reasonable, many of which BUSA can hopefully assist in implementing. We'll also hand our findings over to the club as well, highlighting the recurring issues"

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 10:59:50 PM »
Done.

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 02:36:01 PM »
I was going to do this today. But doesn't seem to be accepting anymore forms filled in? Shame as there is a lot of room for improvement. Especially in the North Stand. Will the form be reopening could anyone from BUSA comment?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 02:40:39 PM »
It closed earlier today - if you ping them a message on FB or Twitter I'm sure your recommendations would still be considered!