Author Topic: Good luck  (Read 2219 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Good luck
« on: January 08, 2022, 11:48:47 AM »
Good luck today under a fresh manager. I can see a convincing win today :)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good luck
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 12:20:27 PM »
Let's hope so. Good luck indeed. UTP

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 03:46:44 PM »
All Gloucester for first 25-30 mins. Boston on top for last 15 mins but not tested their keeper

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 10:32:35 PM »
Not sure I'd agree it was all Gloucester for first 25-30, they had a little more of the ball but never really penetrated or overly threatened us.

It was a very poor game, a real non event. No major chances for either team bar Jake's. I think a big positive for us will be that we kept them out and they only had a couple of long range efforts which seemed to send their crowd a bit wild but never really troubling Marcus. There was that little spell they had on 60mins ish but it was two minutes and it didn't come to any major chance/s.

Jake should have scored, we all thought he did. The worry is we didn't really create anything as that came from a Gloucs error. We never controlled the ball for long periods but I suppose we can't expect that away.

The clean sheet is a bonus and a points a point but it won't be a game that lives long in the memory!

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 09:41:28 AM »
Only usually post when I have attended the game but was unable to be there so it is good to read reports on here where everything is done sensibly.
Listened to Leesley's interview on radio lincs and thought it spoke volumes regarding his and some other players attitude to Craig Elliott and how they will give everything for the new interim manager, clearly in my opinion this is admiting that they didn't give what was required for Craig. To me he knows Greeny obviously and piled on the praise for him for fear of getting a new manager who will be ruthless with those who don't give 100% and are unable to perform at this level. Please don't take what I have said as a slight on Paul Green far from it I think he is a great lad and player and if the Board think he is the man for the job then I will back him to the hilt.  UTP