Author Topic: Chorley  (Read 3812 times)

Prof

• View Profile
Re: Chorley
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 10:24:31 AM »
Confidence low pre-Chorley. A new keeper; suspect defence need time to get used to him and build confidence. Keeper was superb, defence still suspect at times although true quality in No.18 Ayina and Ferguson. Duxbury had a poor game and should have been substituted 10 minutes earlier. Had that happened my guess is that it might have ended 3-2 as our blood was truly up in last 10 minutes. No disgrace overall. Very happy with a point against that lot. A little more urgency in the build up (often slower pace makes us too predictable) and growing confidence b/w keeper and back 4/5 then maybe....

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 01:23:59 PM »
Sorry Dipdoh was reading a few media things and replied to this one in error my  apologies

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2021, 02:20:29 PM »
No problems ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »
Confidence low pre-Chorley. A new keeper; suspect defence need time to get used to him and build confidence. Keeper was superb, defence still suspect at times although true quality in No.18 Ayina and Ferguson. Duxbury had a poor game and should have been substituted 10 minutes earlier. Had that happened my guess is that it might have ended 3-2 as our blood was truly up in last 10 minutes. No disgrace overall. Very happy with a point against that lot. A little more urgency in the build up (often slower pace makes us too predictable) and growing confidence b/w keeper and back 4/5 then maybe....

Summed up nicely Prof.  I am disappointed with the draw, I thought we were the better team. But I was very impressed with the attitude of the players and the fans.  A very good turnout considering our recent form.  Bring on Tuesday.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late