Author Topic: Corby Town tonight  (Read 1839 times)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Corby Town tonight
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:39:00 PM »
I see Corby Town won 5-0 against Histon Town this evening - with their substitute goalkeeper coming off the bench and playing as an outfielder and getting a goal. It's going to be a tricky FA Cup game on Saturday.

mdfman

• View Profile
Re: Corby Town tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 10:54:51 AM »
Hi , hope you don't mind me pointing out it is just Histon FC , we are a village , not a town. Also due to having to move to the NPL  from the  Isthmian League , most of our players up and left as they were based towards London so we have almost a whole new team of inexperienced players and scholars moving up to the men's game. Everyone is beating us by 4 or 5 goals at the moment sadly !!!!

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 03:05:41 PM »
Hi , hope you don't mind me pointing out it is just Histon FC , we are a village , not a town. Also due to having to move to the NPL  from the  Isthmian League , most of our players up and left as they were based towards London so we have almost a whole new team of inexperienced players and scholars moving up to the men's game. Everyone is beating us by 4 or 5 goals at the moment sadly !!!!

Thanks for the insider knowledge and best wishes to Histon for the rest of the season.
United we stand..................

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 08:36:31 PM »
Their away record until that was P3 L3 scored 0
So I'd take that with a punch of salt
Needless to say if we just hoof it up to burrow all game and get caught on the counter we'll probably get beat