Author Topic: v Leamington  (Read 4780 times)

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
Re: v Leamington
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 02:57:45 PM »
Just watched a 21 minute clip of Saturday's game on Leamington's You Tube channel. Good quality footage and a fair[to both sides] commentary. Watch it and make your own mind up. I'll keep my opinions to myself at the moment.
P.S. If anybody has any idea why the ref gave a penalty, could they they post it on the Forum.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 03:12:36 PM »
I posted on here after the Leamington game I was considering not wasting money by attending the Corby game. Well I have considered and have reached the conclusion that I will attend for the simple reason I want to support the club and Board for everything they have given us, and concluded it was the playing staff who are letting us down big time and not the Board. I still maintain something is very wrong at the moment which needs sorting quickly.  UTP

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »
I posted on here after the Leamington game I was considering not wasting money by attending the Corby game. Well I have considered and have reached the conclusion that I will attend for the simple reason I want to support the club and Board for everything they have given us, and concluded it was the playing staff who are letting us down big time and not the Board. I still maintain something is very wrong at the moment which needs sorting quickly.  UTP

See you there Mel. Sitting down for this match.  Old age is catching up.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late