Author Topic: Andy butler to Peterborough.  (Read 2248 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Andy butler to Peterborough.
« on: September 05, 2021, 12:25:59 PM »
will this get ugly or will it be settled with a bit of cash heading our way?
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Andy butler to Peterborough.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 09:25:07 AM »
It should have been settled before Andy Butler decided to move. The fact it wasn't and the club has gone public - something they rarely do - suggests it's already got ugly.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 06:44:37 PM »
Only room for one Andy Butler at BUFC! Our Andy has been a legend here for years. This one lasted, what, for 2 months?
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
Big club trying trample over a smaller club, well the rules are the rules and a singed contract is legally binding and that applies to everyone.
Grimsby thought they could get away with it and David Newton soon put them back in their box.
You have been warned Posh, but a nice big donation towards our South stand would be a lovely thing.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".