Author Topic: South Stand  (Read 1978 times)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
South Stand
« on: August 16, 2021, 04:07:57 PM »
Does anyone know when construction will commence on it, l see they have the foundations and ground works in place.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: South Stand
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 06:34:04 PM »
I read on another site that they are expecting a delivery of steel in the autumn.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 06:44:35 PM »
I read on another site that they are expecting a delivery of steel in the autu
Be fantastic to see it all completed, be able to go and have a work out after the match to get rid of a few pies lol
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 09:46:40 PM »
David Newton was asked about south stand in radio Lincolnshire interview the other week. Said they were just getting last bit of funding in place for it and will be giving it the go ahead very soon I think he said certainly this year in terms of starting. Said because of supply issues in construction will be around 12 weeks from go ahead until steel goes in. I imagine it will be ready for start of next season.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 10:45:40 PM »
They are working on the 3G pitch at the moment, too. The south stand isn't just a stand, it's connected to the sports hall.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/