Author Topic: Programm award  (Read 14675 times)

Chelsea

• View Profile
Programm award
« on: June 19, 2009, 12:52:35 PM »
Sixth best in non league football, wonder how many of the others have a full time editor

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Programm award
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »
Sixth best in non league football, wonder how many of the others have a full time editor

Think you might find Craig does a little bit more than edit the programme!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »
Chelsea think you will find out that our FULL TIME editor. Is also our  commercial maneger, web administrator and also finds a little time. to do pr and reporting. full time or not chelsea he was responsible for the sales of around 10000 pound in boards last year, The manny thousends that the jakmens deal made after chinny was dropped due to non-payment, A few thousend made in program adverts. shirt back and front, shorts etc do i need to go on.

I would expect that he probely worth around 50  to 60 k a season then add to that tha fantastic job he does all round.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »
Completly out of order Chelsea. Shows how little you know about the running of BUFC.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 05:17:24 PM »
Quite right,Craig works hard and does an invaluable job for BUFC.

Shodfried

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

You ignorant brainless fecking idiot.

Craig is probably the biggest asset this club has, that's a cheap and totally unwarranted attack on him.

What exactly is your problem with the club?

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »
Nice one Craig

But just how tinpot are Steeton?

NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL
1 Marske United
2 Gateshead
3 AFC Wimbledon
4 Chelmsford City
5 Steeton
6 Boston United

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »
Nice one Craig

But just how tinpot are Steeton?

NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL
1 Marske United
2 Gateshead
3 AFC Wimbledon
4 Chelmsford City
5 Steeton
6 Boston United

Look like they do a half-decent programme. Nice covers anyway.

http://www.steetonafc.co.uk/index.php?section=gallery&gallerycatid=28

cowfieldwalker

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 06:55:39 PM »
Completly out of order Chelsea. Shows how little you know about the running of BUFC.

its a forum  he's entitled to his opinion.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
Expressing an opinon is very different to stating an incorrect fact i a t g t. If you check Chelsea posting you will see as others have it is incorrect.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 07:57:21 PM »
Chelsea think you will find out that our FULL TIME editor. Is also our  commercial maneger, web administrator and also finds a little time. to do pr and reporting. full time or not chelsea he was responsible for the sales of around 10000 pound in boards last year, The manny thousends that the jakmens deal made after chinny was dropped due to non-payment, A few thousend made in program adverts. shirt back and front, shorts etc do i need to go on.

I would expect that he probely worth around 50  to 60 k a season then add to that tha fantastic job he does all round.

Just want to add to that the figures i expressed are only based on the amount we were asked for on a standared board and dont pressent the same all round so it could be lots more.

but i think it makes the point that even at full time its worth it

cowfieldwalker

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »
Expressing an opinon is very different to stating an incorrect fact i a t g t. If you check Chelsea posting you will see as others have it is incorrect.

i think chelsea's original comment was trying to infer that we dont need a full time press officer.  regardless of how many jobs craig does and  that most if not all could be done on the voluntary basic as most clubs at this level. the money generated would still be the same.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »

i think chelsea's original comment was trying to infer that we dont need a full time press officer.  regardless of how many jobs craig does and  that most if not all could be done on the voluntary basic as most clubs at this level. the money generated would still be the same.

I dont think it would be as craig spends most of his time through the day hunting sponsership and thats how we have so manny. if this was voluntree he would have to take a time consuming job and that could hamper the finds.
\if you take a look at our sponseres compared to other clubs we have 15-20 more companies on board than others and just that alone warrents is full time wage

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »
not being funny but all Chelsea's posts have been digs at the club, managers etc.

Its alright to disagree and show your point of view, but at least explain it, we're not gonna shoot you down for having an opinion.

Just posting one liners is just silly...

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
Well done Craig!