Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 8006 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Season Tickets
« on: May 08, 2021, 02:07:10 PM »
Any statement due, concerning season ticket and parking passes?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:31:24 AM by Dipdodah »
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season Tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 06:27:51 PM »
No statement regarding anything Mick, read on the other site people are booking for meals in the Ellendar bar yet there has been nothing saying when it is opening coming from the club. Something needs to get the interest back or they will be moaning at the lack of uptake of season tickets.  UTP

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 09:46:16 AM »
Not just the season tickets, there's hardly anything coming out of the club. I work with people who have lost all interest in football.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 10:39:09 AM »
Not just the season tickets, there's hardly anything coming out of the club. I work with people who have lost all interest in football.  Come on Boston, interact with the fans. If it's only to say things are okay. What we need is something to keep the fans interested,  else they will get out of the habit of supporting the club.  Us die hard fans are not the problem.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 09:50:23 PM »
Not just the season tickets, there's hardly anything coming out of the club. I work with people who have lost all interest in football.

Maybe some of the staff at the club have been furloughed? (Might account for the lack of updates)?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 09:38:00 AM »
Craig did tweet out a photo of the new bins the other day! What more do people want?!  ;D

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 08:47:58 PM »
I expect they are waiting to see if restrictions are going to be fully lifted prior to the new season.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 06:36:55 PM »
Craig did tweet out a photo of the new bins the other day! What more do people want?!  ;D

That was a load of rubbish though.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 09:44:43 AM »

Any news please

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 09:47:50 AM »

Any news please

Nope.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 09:01:21 AM »
A cynic might suggest the fans are now seeing where they are in the clubs list of priorities.......... announce VIP & hospitality packages before the season ticket prices.

Don't worry about us, we just turn up every week, season in. season out.

I'd guess they are at last years prices but knowing how football clubs work they'll probably up them.

Mad Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 09:18:16 AM »
... or they may be waiting to see how Boris's plans work out - but whatever the reason, they should be offering some explanation for the delay and giving some idea of the expected timescale.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2021, 12:11:17 PM »
Admission prices have risen so I expect the price of a season ticket will also, but they should, at least, give us some indication of when they will be available.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2021, 01:37:49 PM »
Yeah, for anyone who didn't know, the club did actually publish ticket prices for the 2020/21 season, even though we were obviously never allowed in:

Adult prices were/are:

West Stand seating: £16 / Hospitality seating: £45 (no concessions)
Town End: £14

No prices given for the east stand as it wasn't built but I would assume it'd be the same price as the Town End going forward.

Car parking was set at £3 per match, per vehicle.

No idea if those prices are staying static this season. On another note, we were never formally offered refunds on the streaming service were we? I know the vast majority of fans would have said "keep the cash" (as I would have), but it would've been nice to have had the option, even just as a courtesy. Maybe I missed it.

EDIT - Sorry, ignore me, this was stated clearly upfront! I just missed it....

"Starting the season (and the streaming service) is a big financial commitment for the club, so all passes purchased for 2020-2021 are non-refundable should the season suffer a delay – or curtailment – due to the Coronavirus pandemic."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 01:50:43 PM by Pete B »

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 05:52:56 PM »
https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/sales-launched-for-existing-season-ticket-holders-2623578.html

All those who did not ask for a refund on their season ticket last season should have an email from the club with details on renewing a the early bird rate.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/