Author Topic: Home to Chesterfield - F A Trophy  (Read 3485 times)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Home to Chesterfield - F A Trophy
« on: December 21, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »
THE BUILDBASE FA TROPHY FOURTH ROUND PROPER SATURDAY 16 JANUARY 2021 WINNING CLUB TO RECEIVE £5,250 LOSING CLUB TO RECEIVE £1,500

Home to Chesterfield

Full Trophy Draw
1  Kettering Town v Leamington

2  FC Halifax Town v Southport

3  Aldershot Town v Solihull Moors

4  Weymouth v Darlington

5  Sutton United v Dagenham & Redbridge

6  Stockport County v Notts County

7  Maidstone United or Frome Town v Dorking Wanderers

8  Wealdstone v Maldon & Tiptree or Gloucester City

9  Boreham Wood or Yeovil Town v Torquay United

10  Havant & Waterlooville v Altrincham

11  Boston United v Chesterfield

12  Stamford v Hereford

13  Bath City v Peterborough Sports

14  Hornchurch v Alfreton Town or Kings Lynn Town

15  Bromley or Hemel Hempstead Town v Woking

16  Oxford City or Truro City v. Haringey Borough

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:28:27 PM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Home to Chesterfield - F A Trophy
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »

[/quote]
THE BUILDBASE FA TROPHY FOURTH ROUND PROPER SATURDAY 16 JANUARY 2021 WINNING CLUB TO RECEIVE £5,250 LOSING CLUB TO RECEIVE £1,500

Home to Chesterfield

Fiddlesticks - you just beat me to it :)

Kirtonian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 04:35:14 PM »
I thought the draw was split north/south until I spotted Darlington have to travel to Weymouth. Hope it's not abandoned in the 87th minute. Thoughts anyone?

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 04:44:09 PM »
Surprised there are still a number of either/or ties in the draw given that ties are now settled after one game and straight to penalties. Were all those matches Covid postponements?

Saw Chesterfield earlier in the season on BT Sport vs Stockport and on the day they were awful and we'd have nothing to fear. They've changed managers since though,, so will be an entirely different proposition.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 05:45:15 PM »
Pleased with draw as I am sure Chesterfield aren't really interested in this competition and will field a weak side against us. I have always said that ANY step 1-2 (or even 3-4) side that wants to take this competition seriously has a really good chance of making the latter stages of this once great tourney. It is up to our club management to select whatever side they deem appropriate to field in non-National League (North) games but, if we too decide to field fringe players, then our chances of progressing and obtaining more prize money will be diminished! :police:
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 05:50:50 PM »
I thought the draw was split north/south until I spotted Darlington have to travel to Weymouth. Hope it's not abandoned in the 87th minute. Thoughts anyone?

Hope they get well and truly beaten! No support for "The Quakers" this side of The Witham.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 06:21:06 PM »
Pleased with draw as I am sure Chesterfield aren't really interested in this competition and will field a weak side against us. I have always said that ANY step 1-2 (or even 3-4) side that wants to take this competition seriously has a really good chance of making the latter stages of this once great tourney. It is up to our club management to select whatever side they deem appropriate to field in non-National League (North) games but, if we too decide to field fringe players, then our chances of progressing and obtaining more prize money will be diminished! :police:

not sure whether I would prefer the club to go for a another try to get to Wembley or to win the League! though both would be nice.

Timshorts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 10:48:58 PM »
Promotion, please.
The conference North is a pain in the ass when living practically on the beach on the south coast (now in tier 4).

not sure whether I would prefer the club to go for a another try to get to Wembley or to win the League! though both would be nice.