Author Topic: How much would you pay?  (Read 4033 times)

Greengrass

• View Profile
How much would you pay?
« on: December 04, 2020, 05:58:22 PM »
When the great day comes and we are allowed back how much would you be prepared to pay and how much would you expect to be asked to pay. King's Lynn as usual set the bar high but at least you are guaranteed goals at the minute 😂

https://www.kltown.co.uk/2020/12/04/torquay-united-ticket-information/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: How much would you pay?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 08:11:06 AM »
I'd expect nothing less than standard league admission prices if its a league game.

If its an opening game against a decent FL/prem side then a couple of quid more.

Anything else would be profiteering and in the 12 years DN/NK have been here I'm yet to see that happen and I don't expect them to start now.

Cleeve and his board are an absolute disgrace in every aspect of their management

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 09:24:55 AM »
£25 for seating and £22 for terrace tickets feels a lot of for any non league match. Lynn charging £12 for live streaming too.

For non-league anything over £20 for a ticket or over £10 for streaming doesn't feel good value to me and don't think I would pay it.

I think our prices are about right and fair of £16 for a seat, £14 for terracing and £7.99 for streaming and happy to pay that.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:26:46 AM by Lee Newell »

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 05:56:41 PM »
So the Lynn fans are paying for the empty seats.
Do l think they will pay it, yes l do.
But l won't, even if l had the urge to go.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 06:30:07 PM »
Thanks BITC for all this. Thank goodness the man has never got involved with us. It makes me even more grateful for David Newton and team.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 07:08:13 PM »
Mr Cleeve appears to be a "colourful" character :)

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 08:24:18 AM »
We had our turn with the fat Fraudster.  Looks like it’s the turn of K. Lynn.   Popcorn anyone ?  Only one way this will end.

How lucky are we to have found a David Newton

Blue is the Colour

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 07:47:38 PM »
Fans down the road are not happy with their greedy Chairman

Stephen Cleeve
@StephenCleeve
·
4h
Congratulations to the National League Board who are carrying through on their promise to pay the October to December payments as agreed. Right decision

If the Gov money is coming through in full for Dec (84k). Why did SC and MH need to stick it to the supporters by up the prices and trying to charge kids full wack ?

The reduced child prices is only for 200 children.  It still remains a fact that Lynn are charging the highest prices for OAP's in the National League.