Author Topic: Chester[HOME]  (Read 5623 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Chester[HOME]
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2020, 10:14:15 PM »
Rubbish streaming.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2020, 10:22:49 PM »
Picture ok second half, sound ok after a few minutes into the second half.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2020, 11:24:50 PM »
Picture ok second half, sound ok after a few minutes into the second half.

Mine was ok second half.
United we stand..................

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2020, 04:50:58 PM »
I thought we played really well in the second half, then we lostt our heads and played into the hands of their managers.
We need a new striker now, one that doesn't retaliate, Jordan is a cracking lad, but doesn't yet know how to not react to provocation.
IMO our defence is looking good, and the midfield is very creative and tenacious and has the know how.
We need a prolific striker to put these chances away, Burrows is not that person and never was, he does what he does very well and that's what he is here for.
If Jake Wright gets fit and decides to stay with us, he might just do that job for us.
Ricky Miller would be the man to do it, but we will not get him, and if we could  it wouldn't be until January sometime.
Again it's a striker problem, that position never seems to change.

"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 08:35:12 PM »
I am not enthralled with Rose so far. He seems to have underestimated the standard of this league and appears too casual with his performance. Unlike others around him he finds an empty position and waits for the ball to find him instead of the other way round. I hope the return of Platt gives him food for thought.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 08:53:06 PM »
I am not enthralled with Rose so far. He seems to have underestimated the standard of this league and appears too casual with his performance. Unlike others around him he finds an empty position and waits for the ball to find him instead of the other way round. I hope the return of Platt gives him food for thought.
I would like to see Rose in an attacking midfield role.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".