Author Topic: Darlington result  (Read 17535 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Darlington result
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2021, 10:06:14 AM »
Letter from a Stuart Atkinson from Waltham on the Wolds (Leicestershire) in today's Non League Paper saying that ordering this game to be replayed is "totally justifiable"! Oh well, the League Committee's crazy and pandemic ignoring decision does have some support!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »
... and still no indication as to why, when the decision was announced,  the club decided to keep quiet about it until the two week window for appeal had elapsed  :-\

It was announced straight away that the club would not appeal. We are Boston United we don't pay for appeals when we already know the answer.

Ed Kandii

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2021, 01:12:12 PM »
Whoever you are, if you don't go through the appeal process you won't know the answer, unless you're clairvoyant of course.

In an interview with Craig, after one of recent games,  he was talking about the decision and he said that the decision may have affected the players performance in one of the games. 
They knew of the decision 2 weeks before it was announced to the rest of us according to the interview.