Author Topic: Keep everyone on board.  (Read 2524 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Keep everyone on board.
« on: November 16, 2020, 04:15:18 PM »
I am slightly disappointed with the lack of interesting information on the BUFC Official site. Okay it is awful that we are suffering across the board with this horrible pandemic particularly the lack of games but surely there is a need to keep all supporters on board and interested, every time I go to the site there is little other than "Match Off" and the only thing to see is the live cam on the ground. Surely we could stretch to photo's of the facilities inside the stand etc, Perhaps some interviews with the players many of who we have only seen on camera would enable us to get to know them better. There must be more to keep everyone engaged with the club as losing interest could mean losing fans. Hate to be critical but only saying this because I love and miss my club.  UTP

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Keep everyone on board.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 08:08:27 PM »
100% agree with you Melvyn. :police:
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »
I agree - I'd love to see more updates, but I would also say that Craig is probably absolutely snowed under with the move and the Covid protocols and simply hasn't got the time to keep the site updated as he'd like.

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 01:32:49 PM »
I thought i was the only one thinking this, it would be nice to know if the player with the virus is ok. We can at least watch the grass grow via the live camera. :)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 06:07:33 AM »
I thought i was the only one thinking this, it would be nice to know if the player with the virus is ok. We can at least watch the grass grow via the live camera. :)
Totally agree with you Mel, could do with something new to talk about, but l don't think we will get any pictures from inside the ground, as l understand DN had banned that from happening as he wants the fans to see it first in person.
Would be nice though for some more aerial shots of the ground now that the East Stand is up.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".