Author Topic: First Home team goal scorer at the new ground.  (Read 10320 times)

Bunyan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: First Home team goal scorer at the new ground.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2020, 12:47:08 PM »
Oggy

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2020, 04:50:51 PM »
Connor Dimaio

And so it was.

And thanks to the streaming service at the new ground a lot of us got to see it and it was a cracking goal. (The streaming worked much better this week - even the commentary)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 07:05:46 PM by Ken Fox »

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2020, 07:37:48 PM »
Connor Dimaio

And so it was.

And thanks to the streaming service at the new ground a lot of us got to see it and it was a cracking goal. (The streaming worked much better this week - even the commentary)

To be honest I still had a lot of buffering issues today. I didn't see Fylde score at all (because it was buffering), I didn't know that Fylde had the ball in the net at the end of the game until I heard Craig Elliott's interview (because it was buffering), and then Scott Garner's penalty buffered and hung in mid air for about 30 seconds before I knew it was in. Happy that the club is doing everything it can and the issue must be with individual people's broadband services, but if anyone has got any tips on anything I can do to improve the current watching experience please let me know.

I did see Conor Dimaio's goal, but I already knew we were going to score because I got an update from Flash Scores before the goal actually reached my screen!

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2020, 08:50:07 PM »
I must say the stream was faultless- sound and picture for the whole game was 👍 👌 👍

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2020, 08:53:42 PM »
Connor Dimaio

And so it was.

To be honest I still had a lot of buffering issues today. I didn't see Fylde score at all (because it was buffering), I didn't know that Fylde had the ball in the net at the end of the game until I heard Craig Elliott's interview (because it was buffering), and then Scott Garner's penalty buffered and hung in mid air for about 30 seconds before I knew it was in. Happy that the club is doing everything it can and the issue must be with individual people's broadband services, but if anyone has got any tips on anything I can do to improve the current watching experience please let me know.

I did see Conor Dimaio's goal, but I already knew we were going to score because I got an update from Flash Scores before the goal actually reached my screen!

Worked perfectly for me today. Credit where it's due, many complained last week. Both audio and video were good.

Do you know if your broadband connection is slow generally Leciester Pilgrim? Google broadband speed test and see what speed is. If it's slow say below 5mbps one option to try would be to click on the setting cog icon in the bottom right of the video player on bostonunited.live and reduce the quality setting from 1080p down to a lower setting and see if that helps. Or the other option would be if you are on a wifi internet connection at home and are a long way from the router and have  weak signal then try somewhere nearer.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2020, 09:17:16 PM »
Thanks Lee. At moment I'm getting 44Mbps, which I don't think is too bad, but obviously didn't test my speed during the game as I was trying to watch it. I've been working from home during Covid and there is a huge downturn in the performance of the works IT network at peak, times of day compared to out of hours, so I think my Internet performance is a bit variable.

I hadn't realised there was a cog to reduce the screen quality (only able to watch on a small tablet screen), but will try that next match. I don't think it's an issue with being too far away from the router as I can watch programmes on BBC iplayer, etc, on the same device in the same seat without any performance issues.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2020, 09:23:03 PM »
It worked very well for me today, unlike last week. Like LP, I have Flash Scores and think that I need to hide my phone with it on silent so I don't know about goals before I see them go in!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2020, 09:32:23 AM »
perfect here. Great pic and sound of the stream well done to all concerned.  As for the game for a Fa trophy game it was a great advert. to really good teams having a really good go at each other. Think the result was right but what a goal to score to be the first Boston goal at the JCS

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2020, 06:00:09 PM »
Connor Dimaio

And so it was.

Worked perfectly for me today. Credit where it's due, many complained last week. Both audio and video were good.

Do you know if your broadband connection is slow generally Leciester Pilgrim? Google broadband speed test and see what speed is. If it's slow say below 5mbps one option to try would be to click on the setting cog icon in the bottom right of the video player on bostonunited.live and reduce the quality setting from 1080p down to a lower setting and see if that helps. Or the other option would be if you are on a wifi internet connection at home and are a long way from the router and have  weak signal then try somewhere nearer.
Well done Lee for guessing correctly, and what a goal it was.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2020, 11:22:42 PM »
I must say the stream was faultless- sound and picture for the whole game was 👍 👌 👍

Mine was perfect picture & sound throughout.  I wish I could get it a few more mins before kick-off.
United we stand..................