Author Topic: Building Together  (Read 9856 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Building Together
« on: November 18, 2019, 06:29:37 PM »
The club have announced how we the fans and local companies can get involved in ensuring the new stadium will be completed to the highest specification by donating to any of the various innitiatives put forward on the official site. It enables companies and fans to become involved by donating a few pounds or larger amounts. I am putting this on here so  those who have donated to my JAM JAR COLLECTION may wish to consider ways we can use that money, It doesn't have to be any of the initiatives on the club site it can be anything for the benefit of the fans and the club. I will be in the Pilgrim Lounge prior to the game tomorrow night to hopefully collect all your jam jars, I will then bank the money and let you know the running total, at the moment it stands at £3,326-95. Again thank you all for your generous contributions.  UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Building Together
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:43:20 PM »
A few people approached me at Atherton on Saturday with the suggestion that the jam jar fund could be used to provide the televisions on the various concourses in the new stadium, it was said that this would be a good way of making sure all fans would benefit. Good idea? let me know or come up with other ideas, it will of course be you that have donated who will have the final say. See you all at Rochdale.  UTP

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
A few people approached me at Atherton on Saturday with the suggestion that the jam jar fund could be used to provide the televisions on the various concourses in the new stadium, it was said that this would be a good way of making sure all fans would benefit. Good idea? let me know or come up with other ideas, it will of course be you that have donated who will have the final say. See you all at Rochdale.  UTP
Isn't the television screens a sponsorship offer, that is renewed every 3 year's. 
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 07:45:42 AM »
Here's the link to the news article about the Building Together scheme: https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/club-launch-building-together-campaign-2487867.html

and here's the link to the Building Together donation page: https://www.bufconline.com/building-together

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 09:09:49 AM »
As usual I had my daily look at the live web cam on the official site and was really happy to see the work has re commenced. I can now look at getting my jam jar money spent wisely.  UTP

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 09:50:05 AM »
This is the live cam link, for those who've yet to bookmark it and keep and eye on it all day, everyday...

https://livejobcam.com/above/
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 05:01:33 PM »
A ray of much-needed sunshine and hope.

Thank you Mr Newton.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 06:27:38 PM »
I was able to have a look at the new stadium today, even from the gates the main stand was breathtaking and much bigger than I had imagined. Whenever we get back to watching football again I feel we will all be very proud to call it our ground and be the envy of other clubs.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 09:49:40 PM »
I was able to have a look at the new stadium today, even from the gates the main stand was breathtaking and much bigger than I had imagined. Whenever we get back to watching football again I feel we will all be very proud to call it our ground and be the envy of other clubs.
I know what you mean Mel, l keep making a detour off the A16 to have a look at it.
It is so impressive.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 03:18:45 PM »
that coffee shop is making a mint out of me

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 12:00:38 PM »
Just watched the first video of the new stadium and have to say found it rather emotional. Great to see David, Neil, Chris and Craig again and can't wait to see the rest of the videos leading up to Christmas, What a credit it is to these people it looks superb so thank you gentlemen and have a very Happy Christmas. Also take this opportunity to wish all supporters the same. enjoy what you can and stay safe until we are all together again at The Pilgrim Way.   UTP