Author Topic: Guiseley  (Read 2446 times)

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Guiseley
« on: October 27, 2020, 09:45:14 PM »
Well, that was a real sickener. I thought we played the best I've seen so far, but failed to take the chances. On the plus side, I casted via my PC upstairs to the TV downstairs (rather than via my phone) and it worked very well.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Guiseley
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 09:58:41 PM »
Stream was good tonight.

Really wasn't expecting the equaliser looked like we were going to see it out for a deserved 3 points

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 08:44:30 AM »
Gutted.  If the result was a 5....0 win everyone would have said a fair reflection.  At least we are still unbeaten and have a forward momentum.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 10:16:46 AM »
For me based on the performance last night this is the best squad we have had for a long time Although a bit disappointed with the outcome I thoroughly enjoyed the game, the passing and workrate were right up there and I feel that if we carry on like that we will be  up there at the end of the season with every chance of winning it. UTP

Pilgrim in France

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 11:45:05 AM »
Certainly we have been playing some fantastic football which is crying out to be watched by fans in the ground. However, what does concern me is that the goals conceded last night and against Telford were long range shots by a player who was not being properly marked. No blame attached to our goalkeeper, but we must not let the opposition have these opportunities. Or am I being too hard?