Author Topic: Salary holiday!  (Read 11243 times)

bufc40

• View Profile
Re: Salary holiday!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »
Clearly evans isnt on peeps christmas card list, whats the general opinion of his sidekick Paul Raynor  aka "flicker" or "churchill", do we hold him the same high regard as SE?

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 08:07:42 AM »
I think we're being trolled?

My general opinion was one that Raynor was the one with the football knowledge and coaching skills, Evans had the mouth and bloody mindedness to do everything at any cost.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 08:09:52 AM by Lord Cutler Beckett »
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:06:26 PM »
If it wasn't for Evans we would never have been in the League so stop hating him, because i'm sure that you would all rather we be in the League even if the cost was going into the unibond than just staying in the Conference for 10 years like boring Stevenage

Tell me Sonny, was your school closed today?   :D   :D   :D

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »
If it wasn't for Evans we would never have been in the League so stop hating him, because i'm sure that you would all rather we be in the League even if the cost was going into the unibond than just staying in the Conference for 10 years like boring Stevenage

And look where "boring" Stevenage are now, a club living within their means, with a great chance of going up.

I'd rather have a properly run, debt-free club in the Conference/BSN than a debt-ridden, cheat led one going bankrupt in League 2.

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 04:56:27 PM »
Do not think i like Evans because i dont.
I am just saying that he gave us some great highs, promotion, beating Lincoln, signing Gazza etc

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

And look where "boring" Stevenage are now, a club living within their means, with a great chance of going up.

I'd rather have a properly run, debt-free club in the Conference/BSN than a debt-ridden, cheat led one going bankrupt in League 2.
But you do not know whats going on behind the scenes just like we didn't in 2001/2002

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »
Ev*ns has been discussed so many times. Lets not forget but for goodness sake lets move on. I did the day we played Workington and could look at the home dugout without being filled with hate (a strong word and 1 I use very sparingly). I learned a long time ago holding grudges only damages the person holding the grudge. I'm sure Ev*ns doesn't give a sh*t about any of us or indeed BUFC so isn't worth wasting energy on.

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »
absolutely :D

gocompare

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
Evans is still much loved and will remain the folk law hero for many years to come.

He really got York Street buzzing, sadly the buzz has gone but maybe one day it will retutn.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 10:35:15 PM »
Evans is still much loved and will remain the folk law hero for many years to come.

He really got York Street buzzing, sadly the buzz has gone but maybe one day it will retutn.

Could I have your dealers number please ? I want to find out exactly what it is he's selling you, before it has any more health implications for you.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:10 PM »
Wonder if Big Col will return with him?

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01:15 PM »

Steve Evans needs to drink some paint and retard himself out of existence.

He's loved by only one person, himself.

bufc40

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 11:52:18 PM »
calm down peeps, was only asking for opinions/thoughts on raynor.  clearly there is a great deal of hatred for evans but im my opinion raynor was just as guilty. just thought it was strange to place all the blame on fatty when churchill was as bad as his boss in my opinion. 

Scots Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
I moved from Boston to Ayrshire, sadly the fraudster went the other way. Worst transfer in history.