Author Topic: Salary holiday!  (Read 11251 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Salary holiday!
« on: January 05, 2010, 11:00:34 PM »
Good to see Evans and Raynor having a salary holiday during December!We believe him!

semion

• View Profile
Re: Salary holiday!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 03:21:40 PM »
Great to hear  "The special one" mentioning the word "honest" twice.  Same old lines, different club.

gocompare

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »
What a great gesture by Evans and Raynor, maybe our manager(s) should consider this idea after all we are a club in financial crisis,  the bucket-shakers and donators are doing their bit so lets see how much our manager(s) really care for this club or is their salary king?

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »
What a great gesture by Evans and Raynor, maybe our manager(s) should consider this idea after all we are a club in financial crisis,  the bucket-shakers and donators are doing their bit so lets see how much our manager(s) really care for this club or is their salary king?

You do like talking twaddle.  Evans and raynor have never "given " anyone anything except false hope and nightmares.  There will be clauses galour to this "holiday" which probably actually amounts to a loan with interest to the current Chairpeople.

As for our managers they can and I'm sure will do their bit by working their socks off to win an honest promotion...more than Evans has ever and will ever do.

Pilgrims67

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »
Perhaps 'mr honest' can use some of that 50% salary cut he took when coming back to united to help pay off the fine to the fa, oh no maybe not as he is convicted cheat, and a proven fraudster, it's acceptable for him to lie and decieve.
He really is a first class wan*er,

Boo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 06:20:05 PM »
Nothing more than a cheap publicity stunt. Since when has this over inflated space hopper done anything for the greater good?

The fool is naive enough to think someone may actually swallow this spiel.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »
Same old garbage saying small budget and generating lots of money selling players and yet again the chickens come home to roost.

bufc40

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
how come you all hate steve evans?  ;)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 02:48:20 PM »
how come you all hate steve evans?  ;)

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer previously given by member Hallgarth in the Kendal thread.

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 06:26:18 PM »
If it wasn't for Evans we would never have been in the League so stop hating him, because i'm sure that you would all rather we be in the League even if the cost was going into the unibond than just staying in the Conference for 10 years like boring Stevenage

Pilgrims67

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 06:44:00 PM »
I think you values are a bit out of kilter. How can being in the league, and sending the club to the verge of extinction, ever be deemed as acceptable? I would rather we stayed in conference and be a legitimate club that could sustain a proper promotional push, like accrington, burton and many others who didn't lie and break the law to succeed

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
if it wasnt for Steve Evans we wouldnt be in this tin pot league

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 07:07:51 PM »
Just loading my shotgun...
Can't believe there's still people who profess fondness towards the one who I won't mention. There's only place SE lovers should be and thats under my patio.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
P of L get digging please!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »
Unbelievable still people who back a fraudster who got us from the Doc Martins and effectifly back to the Unibond at a cost of about £4millon. Along the way he made the club almost as despised as he himself is. I hope the rest of us take Pilgrim 67 view and we progress in an honest way.