Author Topic: BUFC T-Shirts and other great stuff  (Read 7501 times)

cookie

• View Profile
BUFC T-Shirts and other great stuff
« on: October 02, 2020, 10:03:46 AM »
Apologies ...especially to Ken, for not posting on here for a long, long time! Don't know why either!

But thought I would take this opportunity to thank everyone who has purchased items of Boston United memorabilia through the Boston United Supporters Group Facebook page, so far we have raised £5.5k and I still have a few more shirts and other items like framed paintings, pennants, badges etc to come.

But another idea I have come up with is the Black on Black YORK STREET T-Shirt which was supposed to represent the old ground disappearing ...but some people wanted to see it in amber and white print ...so I have now made these available as well. All t-shirts from small to XXXL are £15.00 each.

Another item I have put on sale is a really nice Polo long sleeved jumper with the retro 85' BUFC logo embroidered in amber on the left chest, these are available in S, M, L and XL and priced at £20.00 each.

All 4 items are available on our website www.cucci.online

Thank you for your support of our wonderful club, let's hope we can get into the new stadium asap and cheer on The Pilgrims!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 03:22:06 PM by Ken Fox »

yam man

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 10:57:29 AM »
£5515 now. Any chance of an amber and black crash helmet?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Apologies
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:54:40 AM »
The amber on black design is beautiful, especially with the club crest on the back.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

cookie

• View Profile
AUCTION TONIGHT for cracking BUFC signed matchworn shirt
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 03:56:55 PM »
Raising funds for @bostonunited

Tonight, Mon 26 Oct courtesy of Robert Dewars we have a cracker!
Lee Canoville's signed Football League matchworn away shirt from the 2006 season.
The auction is on 
https://facebook.com/groups/135317279959461
BUFC Supporters Group facebook page & ends tonight 10pm